Customized SysML Training
for Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
System Architecture Tetrad
[click to explore Training optons]
We provide both essential and advanced SysML training featuring OMG SysML, the industry standard for modeling Systems Engineering applications, and we can tailor your workshop for Agile Modeling methods (e.g., Scrum-compatible) or Robust Process methods (e.g., Unified Process compatible). You can choose between Tool-Independent and Tool-Customized training options, where the latter option includes support for several popular SysML-compliant tools.
Tool-Independent SysML Training
Tool-Customized SysML Training
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
PIVOTPOINT TRAINING ADVANTAGES
- FLEXIBLE & CUSTOMIZABLE: All workshops are based on flexible learning modules that can be mixed-and-matched and/or tailored to meet your team and project needs.
- EXPERT INSTRUCTORS: Workshops are authored and taught by Model-Based Engineering experts with 10+ years practical application experience.
- FREQUENT Q&A + HANDS-ON PRACTICE: Workshops emphasize frequent Q&A and hands-on practice sessions using Client-selected problems from actual work projects!
- INTENSITY & EFFECTIVENESS: Workshops have a high Instructor/Student ratio to ensure students receive individual attention when needed.
- FOLLOW-UP CONSULTING & COACHING SERVICES: Workshops can be followed up with both Onsite and Online (Virtual via webconference) Consulting and Technical Coaching services that will keep your Model-Based Engineering project on track.
TRAINING LOGISTICS & PRICING
- FLEXIBLE VENUES — ONSITE and ONLINE INSTRUCTOR LED TRAINING: Training is available via Onsite Instructor-Led Training, where the Client provides the training facility, and Online Instructor-Led Training, where training is delivered via a virtual classroom (webconference) facility.
- SCHEDULING: Training must be reserved in advance by Purchase Order or prepayment. We generally require at least 30 days lead time to schedule training, but longer lead time is desirable to reserve your preferred training dates.
- PRICES: Training costs depend upon workshop duration (number of days), venue choice (Onsite or Online) and number of students. We offer volume discounts for multiple workshops ordered at the same time, and special discounts for Small Groups (6 or fewer students), Non-Profits, Educational Institutions, Research Organizations, and Government Direct organizations, (Departments, Agencies, FFRDCs), etc.
- FURTHER INFO & PRICE QUOTES: Call or email us to discuss your team and project training needs, and to receive a Firm-Fixed-Price quote that includes all training materials and (for Onsite training) all travel expenses for your Instructor.